.

About

Hi, welcome to the Online Freebies HQ blog.

If you are like everyone else, who are trying to put their free time to better use or just someone who always trying to find another income source? Then you are reading the right blog. Here you will find resources on using your free time to get free stuff, rewards or earn some extra cash by completing some simple tasks through the internet absolutely FREE!

So why Online Freebies HQ?

This blog is created with an intention of providing a free resource to all level of online users, from beginners who have never take part in any online offers that generate some form of personal gain before, to the more seasoned users who are already getting freebies or filling out money making tasks online.

To ensure that this blog will definitely provide the best benefits to everyone, I'll do my best to just listed resources in this blog that follow these criteria.

Must be "Free" - All jobs mentioned in this blog must be free to join and involve no cost at all throughout the whole process from joining to payout.

Novice friendly - The difficulties of each offer vary from one company to another, however with the useful beginner guide provided in this blog, all novice can learn how to get the most out of the resources here with no sweat.

Lab tested - All make money tasks have been personally tested by me to prove that they are straight forward genuine with no hidden catch. Beginners are easily attracted to online hypes that always contained a lot of fault claims. So by following my experience will help you to avoid wasting any unnecessary time when you are just starting out.

Note: In spite of the above criteria, sometime I might mention some offers that required a certain fee to join in my posts. These are mainly for the more advance users who are looking into earning a higher online income and are financially comfortable to take up those offers. However, there are always free alternatives that beginners can participate, to stay in the risk free zone.

Before we move on, I just want to make clear of the following issue. It only natural to know that we all perform differently when completing tasks no matter online or offline. And it would be too idealist to think that everyone will achieve the same result. However, by putting in the time to do your research and carry out your actions intelligently. I believed that everyone will gain some form of result in no time as long you persisted. A good way to start is to read the contents in this blog and follow the guidelines closely. Just following your own pace and have fun!

So if you are ready to get yourself some online goodies, you can go straight to the Beginner's Make Money Resources Page to learn how to start making money online or just surf around the blog to read on any freebies that you might have interest in.

About Me 

I'm Skylar. A singapore dude in his mid 30s and who enjoy exploring the online world. I started this blog back in 2009, it was named www.skylarkhng.com then. I admitted, it's not the best domain for a blog but during that time it was pretty cool to have a website or blog named after you.

Anyway, I was always amazed by the possibilities of that internet have. So in 2009, I had my first taste of having something done online that provided me some extra pocket money. Starting with minimum knowledge, I'm only confident enough to start off with free online offers. And that is when I started to got hooked on doing free offers online as there are so many opportunities to get free rewards online with minimum work done.

With all that I have researched and discovered about getting free rewards online, I just have to documented them and share with others. So that is how this blog was born.

Although now I have move on to much bigger things, like blog shop, e-commerce, affiliate marketing, and etc. (To join the big players and earn a full income online) I still think the contents that I have in this blog will be very valuable to those who are new and wanted to start their online journey. So I redesigned the blog with a new look, updated the contents and packed the blog with load more of useful guides and resources.

By only doing free online offers or tasks might not earn you a full time income but I believed that it a great way to get your feet wet and learn all about online business before you move up to bigger things. At least that how I know I've started. So with that I welcome you once again on joining this journey with me and wish you the best on your online success.

Cheer!
Skylar


0 comments to "About"

Post a Comment